Desde 16.06.2023 | 03:00
Para 25.06.2023 | 13:59
Tournament 5: 8BITZ
Tournament madness begins now! Don't miss your chance to compete for the part of the €100,000 prize pool!
The rules are simple:
- Min.bet: €0.50 or currency equivalent per spin
- Only real money bets are accepted
- Players may only play one game at any given time but may switch between eligible games at any point
- Participating games: Lucky Coins, Nefertiti's Nile, Rosh Immortality Cube Megaways™, 20 Hot Fruit Delights, Aladdin's Quest
- Tournament Period: From 10:00 UTC on the 16th June until 20:59 UTC on the 25th June.
- Total prize pool for the first tournament: €100,000
How do Yeet&Sweet tournaments work?
Players need to simply make winning bets in any of the eligible games and then they’ll be awarded leader board points. The points system is based on total accumulated multipliers over the course of the 100 rounds of spins.
Points per spin are calculated as multipliers – the amount won in each spin is divided by the amount wagered. For example: if player bets €1 and the win is €10 it means that win-multiplier is 10, and these are also the points that are summed to previous winnings.
The total score, or highest accumulated round score, will be applied to the final leader board.
Let the fun begin!
- 1st place: €31,000
- 2nd place: €19,000
- 3 place: €12,000
- 4th place: €6,000
- 5th place: €4,000
- 6th place: €3,600
- 7th place: €3,200
- 8th place: €2,800
- 9th place: €2,400
- 10th place: €2,000
- 11th to 20th place: €300
- 21-30 places: €250
- 31-40 places: €200
- 41-50 places: €150
- 51-100 places: €100